Whether you or your loved ones need assistance at home following hospitalization, or you just need somebody to stop by to water the plants and walk the dog, Lakeside Health Services is here to help. We’re not just a healthcare provider, we’re your LifeCare provider and want to provide you with a consultation for in-home health care!
3 Easy Steps to Staying Safe and Happy at Home
- Let’s start a conversation about our home care services! We want to know more about you and you probably have questions for us. Contact us by phone, text, or email, or fill out the consultation form for in-home health care to get started. We will need to know a bit about your health and living arrangements to ensure we can deliver the best possible care for your needs.
- After our initial consultation, we will have a registered nurse meet with you to conduct an initial health assessment and gather the information needed to create a comprehensive care plan. This service is free to anyone who chooses Lakeside Health Services to help as their home care provider!
- Once the care plan is complete, a nurse and a Home Health Aide will contact and meet with you to begin providing the services that will help keep you safe and happy at home!
A Field Staff Supervisor will visit you in the comfort of your own home to answer all questions you may have when you contact us. The following will be assessed, determined, and discussed during this visit:After the Visit
- The needs of you or your loved one Safety of the home environment.
- How we can help.
- Pricing and payment options Any other questions you may have.
Our nurse will leave you with our brochures and contact information. Should you decide that Lakeside Health Services, Inc. is the right provider for you, we can generally begin care within 24 hours of a request for services. Next Steps:
- Our team of professionals will develop a comprehensive plan of care for you to review and approve.
- We will work with you to determine a schedule of care.
- We will assign one of our amazing, caring home health aides to meet with you.