Lakeside Health Services is happy to help your loved ones live their best life possible. We provide home health care that can ensure they remain safe and healthy while remaining as independent as possible in their home.
Services We Can Provide
As you embark on the decision of seeking help for your loved ones, you can rest assured that our caring and compassionate staff is here to help. We have trained staff members who help in a wide range of areas. Some of the services we provide include:
- Transportation – We can transport them to and from doctor appointments, shopping, and more.
- Household – We can help with cooking, cleaning, laundry, and more.
- Nurse Assistance – Our skilled nurses can administer injections, provide wound care, and help with medication management.
- Lawncare – We can help with lawn maintenance including mowing and tending gardens.
- Hospital Recovery – Our staff will work with the primary doctor to ensure the healing process stays on track and that they recover as quickly as possible.
When your family is needing care, we understand how important it is to you to keep them safe and cared for. We also know for them it is hard needing assistance and still wanting their independence.
St. Augusta, MN 55320
St. Augusta is a city located in Stearns County, Minnesota. It is directly south of St. Cloud, MN. The population is estimated to be approximately 3,900 people. The city of St. Augusta has a total area of 29.81 square miles.
Call Us Today
If you need assistance for your loved one let us help you. Our caring and compassionate staff is here to help answer your questions. We have trained individuals that are ready to help ease your mind and help show you that your loved ones will be our top priority. So give us a call with your questions. We are happy to also serve those of the surrounding communities.