What Do I Expect From a Free Consultation?
Are you interested in home care services for the elderly? Complete the form below to request a free in-home consultation. We’ll then contact you to schedule a free in-home consultation to discuss the needs of you or your loved one.
Preparing for a Visit: Create a List of Questions
Prior to the visit, we recommend that you create lists of all your needs and questions. We are happy to answer all of your questions and want to make sure you have a thorough understanding of how we can help meet the needs of you or your loved one.
During the Visit: Assessments, Questions & Pricing
A Field Staff Supervisor will visit you in the comfort of your own home to answer all questions you may have. The following will be assessed, determined and discussed during this visit:
- The needs of you or your loved one
- What the client is or isn’t able to do
- Safety of the home environment (See our free Home Safety Guide eBook for more info)
- Pricing of services and payment options
- Any other questions you may have.
After the Visit
Our Field Staff Supervisor will leave you with our brochures and contact information. Should you decide that Lakeside Health Services, Inc. is the right provider for you, we can generally begin care within 24 hours of a request for services.
- Complete any paperwork needed (unless already completed)
- Complete a healthcare assessment by the Director of Nursing or delegated RN.
- Develop a plan of care (unless already completed)
- Choose caregiver(s) to match your needs and preferences
- Determine a schedule based on your needs